Wednesday, March 08, 2006

 

GoDaddy... is a go!

OK guys... so today / tonight we switched from the free hosting that Dan Brzoska's old company was (unknowingly) providing us to the legitimate world of paid hosting with GoDaddy. I have uploaded the website with some minor glitches, however it is 95% functional. Unfortunately our gallery is currently down... I need to figure out if we're even going to be able to use that same package on GoDaddy. Any way you look at it, I've got a copy of the pictures and the captions (I think), so it shouldn't be a long-term issue.

Another thing I've done is set up our 3 main email address for the site, contribute/contact/webmaster @ firststatebrewers.com... so our flier address is now functional again as are the other ones. I even got them working with my MS Outlook and rules set up to segregate those e-mails into folders. Now Scott and I just need to work out how to manage the newsletter distribution list, etc.

As a side note... we've got 497 e-mail accounts left and 50 e-mail forwards... so if you want a FirstStateBrewers.com e-mail account, please let me know - we've got plenty. I think I may have to set up garrett @ firststatebrewers.com while I'm at it...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home