Tuesday, October 11, 2005

 

Living la vida cerveza...

Well, the Kennett Square Microbrew Festival, while wet, was very fun and we really enjoyed it. After we left and checked into our hotel, we went to McKenzie's up on 202, which I was regrettably unimpressed with. They had a very good stout and good octoberfest, but the rest were pretty unremarkable. After all the great things I had heard, it was a suprise. After that we went to see Serenity which was AMAZING. Great flick... hope Joss Whedon gets the green light from Universal to do another one.

Last night I kegged 10 gallons of Nut Brown Ale, and tonight I de-labeled 2 1/2 cases of bottles. After looking at my inventory of bottles and realizing how much room I've got between that and vacant kegs - I don't need to slow down my brewing at all. Woot!!!

So this weekend I'll try to squeeze in another batch Pumpkin Ale, and after that is the 10 gallons of Peated Scottish... I'm still trying to come up with a name for it.

Next Friday is the Homebrew Competition at the FSB meeting @ Jeff Ramberg's house. Everyone ready?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home