Saturday, September 10, 2005

 

Kennett Square Microbrew Festival

Kennett Square Microbrew FestivalOnce again the time of year is here for microbrew festivals! On October 8th, Kennett Square will be hosting another microbrew festival to showcase the many excellent beers produced by our professional brewing brethren in the local area. This year they are also getting some folks from the west cost, namely Stone's Brewing Company, who have international fame for their high-quality ales. I hope I have an opportunity to try some Arrogant Bastard.

There is a connosieur tasting as well for those true beer geeks among us, but for me, starting the day off with high-octane brews just means I gotta watch myself for the rest of the day, so I'll pass.

Both my wife and I are going, I think we've got several other folks interested as well, and its going to be a blast. You don't want to miss this one!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home