Monday, April 25, 2005

 

North Country Malt Supply

OK guys - I knew this company was around, but I am just amazed that I haven't used them until now. They've got fantastic prices on malt and they ship really really fast. And they're open more than just Thursday thru Saturday. They have a pretty big selection of malts to choose from including several our local source doesn't carry like Kiln Coffee and Pale Chocolate (used pretty extensively by Iron Hill).

I actually have 75+ lbs of grain coming from them at the moment... although you have to pay shipping, its pretty reasonable. A 55 lb bag of Maris Otter Pale malt with shipping is $45 ($27 without)... and since its in Upstate New York, it should take only a matter of 1 or 2 days to get here.

So while some folks may be displeased that it doesn't support our LHBS, check out:



Of course... if you need malt you could probably just call me and I'll sell you some of mine at cost... At the end of this week I will have over 200lbs of grain in my basement... And I've got a mill that does a fantastic job as well.

o.O Yeah... I went off the deep end, but I won't need to buy grain for a long, long, LONG time.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home